Translate

Saturday 8 August 2009

St Stephen's Green (7) - Irish Green

Special Announcement

I launched Dublin Daily Colours last year, after my trip to Ireland, impressed by this country and its people.

As you may have noticed, my posts on this blog were fewer and fewer latley. The reason for this is that my Dublin photo stock will end in a short time. Due to the economic situation, I can't reach Dublin to renew my photo stock. That is why I need the help of Dublin Daily Colours' friends to carry it on.

For all those who want to make a small donation, I put a PayPal donation button on the right sidebar.
Every one of my posts will have every one of your names (and a link to your blog, if you have one) attached .

A big thank you for all Dublin Daily Colours friends who will help me maintain this blog !


Another beautiful view of St Stephen's Green Park - a real Irish Green

No comments: